Timeline professionals are there to support you every step of the way, from pre-sales consultation to engineering, furnishing, and installation services. They have the comprehensive technical knowledge, industry certifications, and hands-on experience to quickly troubleshoot your real-world issues and get your network up to speed fast.
Timelines world class, highly trained Service Provider and OEM engineers and technicians, perform a multitude of telecom equipment remanufacturing services in support of our global customer base. All of our offered services are managed by an ISO9001:2015 quality management system, incorporating numerous requirements and metrics from 3GPP and EN50614 standards. Our purpose built warehouse management system provides Timeline with unique competitive advantages.
Quality Telecom Support with Timeline Certified Guarantee
- Highest-quality equipment and service in the industry.
Industry leading ISO 9001 program:
- Significantly minimized error frequency
- Increased the quality of our products
- We focus on maintaining an ongoing quality improvement philosophy in the way we do business.
- Dedicated to achieving customer satisfaction through the delivery of high-quality products and value-added services in a timely manner.
Customer Technology Services
- Our customers have access to inventory held for them by Timeline, utilizing our secured web portal, providing real-time visibility of their equipment, 24x7.
- Features of our web portal include: product search, order creation, order acknowledgment, order status review and locations.
- The warehouse management system was created by Timeline to meet the unique requirements of the telecom equipment remanufacturing and manufacturing industry and more specifically, our customers.
Refurbishment and End of Life Support
- Refurbishment and recertification of telecommunication equipment:
- Wireline switches, transmission, and transport
- Wireless mobile switching centers
- 2G GSM & 3G base stations
- 4G LTE & 5G base stations
- Microwave & Transmission
- IP Routers and Switch's
- Combiners, linear power amplifiers, power supplies, and other products
- Reconfiguration and engineering services to customer requirements and specifications.
- Reclamation and restoration of goods received from customer locations.
- Testing and recertification of equipment:
- To customer required revision levels
- At the frame, cabinet, chassis, circuit pack (FRU) and component level.
- Component harvesting of critical components:
- Support end of life equipment
- Circuit packs, frames, bays and shelves refurbishment
- Strategic sourcing of FRUs and components to support repair and exchange operations.
- Spare parts management of critical spares on a global basis.
- On-site installation, trouble shooting and restoration.
- Asset disposition/destruction with the ability to provide WEEE certificates of destruction.