Timeline professionals are there to support you every step of the way, from pre-sales consultation to engineering, furnishing, and installation services. They have the comprehensive technical knowledge, industry certifications, and hands-on experience to quickly troubleshoot your real-world issues and get your network up to speed fast.
Timelines world class, highly trained Service Provider and OEM engineers and technicians, perform a multitude of telecom equipment remanufacturing services in support of our global customer base. All of our offered services are managed by an ISO9001:2008 quality management system, incorporating numerous requirements and metrics from TL9000. Our purpose built warehouse management system provides Timeline with unique competitive advantages.
Quality Telecom Support with Timeline Certified Guarantee
- Highest-quality equipment and service in the industry.
Industry leading TL 9000 program:
- Significantly minimized error frequency
- Increased the quality of our products
- We focus on maintaining an ongoing quality improvement philosophy in the way we do business.
- Dedicated to achieving customer satisfaction through the delivery of high-quality products and value-added services in a timely manner.
Customer Technology Services
- Our customers have access to inventory held for them by Timeline, utilizing our secured web portal, providing real-time visibility of their equipment, 24x7.
- Features of our web portal include: product search, order creation, order acknowledgment, order status review and locations.
- The warehouse management system was created by Timeline to meet the unique requirements of the telecom equipment remanufacturing and manufacturing industry and more specifically, our customers.
Manufacturing and Remanufacturing Support
- Refurbishment and recertification of telecommunication equipment:
- Wireline switches, transmission, and transport
- Wireless mobile switching centers
- GSM/CDMA base stations
- Combiners, linear power amplifiers, power supplies, and other products
- Reconfiguration and engineering services to customer requirements and specifications.
- Reclamation and restoration of goods received from customer locations.
- Testing and recertification of equipment:
- To customer required revision levels
- At the frame, cabinet, chassis, circuit pack (FRU) and component level.
- Component harvesting of critical components:
- Support end of life equipment
- Circuit packs, frames, bays and shelves refurbishment
- Strategic sourcing of FRUs and components to support repair and exchange operations.
- Spare parts management of critical spares on a global basis.
- On-site installation, trouble shooting and restoration.
- Asset disposition/destruction with the ability to provide certificates of destruction.